Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Things I Am Looking Forward To In 2005

1. More great music. Thanks to my pipeline of music info Derek & Rachel I am assured that I will find a bunch more bands I like, just from Oct. on I have discovered The Delgados, The Arcade Fire and Earlimart just a couple of bands I really enjoy. Looking forward to discovering more great acts and seeing more live acts.

2. Europe, so far Bush hasn't unduly pissed off the Europeans so it should be great.. now if the dollar was in better shape, but what the hell.. it's going to be an experience. Different people, different experiences. Want to make this a more regular vacation. It still doesn't seem real.

3. Better Job. Here's to much fewer occasions of running around like my hair's on fire or being drilled into the ground with long (unpaid) hours. We are still getting into the swing of things, but I think it's going to be a good position.

4. Better, Fuller Life. Finally coming out of living dead status I held for about 10 years, no more of sitting around doing nothing or next to it. Time to get out and experience life much more. Granted I'm still fairly conservative so won't be growing a handlebar moustache and hanging out at the Manhole in West. Hollywood on leather chaps night, but be getting out a lot more and that's progress.

Well.. it's late so that's good for now.. more later

1 Comments:

At 11:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry, Bush hasn't pissed off me at least. Seriously though, most Europeans can divide between the evil America (aka the Bush administration) and the good America (aka the people or 49% of them ;)). Just look forward to your stay :D xoxo Dunja

 

Post a Comment

<< Home