Thursday, December 09, 2004

If.... Play along at home

Ok.. in the spirit of community involvement, feel free to comment and add your own responses. These questions come from The Big Book of If, they have some interesting one's. I think I might throw in some random one's now and then in the future. Here we go..

1. If you could make a sequel to any movie you have ever seen, which one would it be:
A Godfather sequel that would have taken place during the 30's with DeNiro as a middle aged Don Corleone, focusing on his rise to power.

2. If you were to be cremated, where would you want your ashes scattered:
The flippant answer: Charlize Theron's bed.. then I could say I got my ashes hauled by her. Seriously, I would say the mountains, nice and peaceful

3. If you won a lottery, what is the first thing you would do:
Give 2 weeks notice.. easy answer

4. If you could become famous for doing something that you don't currently do, what would it be:
Sing, rockstars have quite the life and hell you can look like Keit Richards and still have groupies

That's all for tonight.. adieu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home