Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Afraid of A Girl Are Ya?

Michelle Wie is something completely different. Being a 15 year old Asian girl around 6 feet tall alone qualifies her as being out of ordinary. There's a little throw in to the mix though. There is a better than average chance that one day soon she will be able to compete in a tournament against the best MEN in the world.

The thought of a teenage girl beating you has got to be a mind fuck of the highest order for male pro golfer. Some just don't want her there as stated in an article I read:

"I don't think she should be here," said Danny Green, who tied for second in medal play after matching the tournament low with a 65 for a 2-under 138. "I think she should play in the women's tournaments because they don't let the men play in women's tournaments. I just don't agree with that, but it's not my call. She qualified and she is going by the rules. She's here and she is a great player. I've got nothing against that."

Yes Danny, you do have something against that. Not only are you a whiney bitch who deserves to play on the Whiney Bitch Professional Golf Association (WBPGA) Tour, you are an idiot. The reason they don't allow men to play in LPGA events is that Men can typically outdrive women, giving them an unfair advantage. Michelle here is playing on an even field. So, you, BeeJay Singh and the other cave men can go hit the little ball at windmills and over ramps at Camelot Miniature Golf Course.

As for me I look forward to anything else that livens up this boring ass white bread game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home