Friday, June 17, 2005

Would Someone Please Bury Terry

"Enough is enough," said Democratic Sen. Ron Klein. "I don't want to see it on TV any more, I don't want to hear politicians talk about it. Let her be at peace."

Ron pretty much sums up my feelings on the Schiavo case. I got sick and tired of hearing about it. I thought it was about finished. Nooo, Jeb "I need to keep my name going nationally with the Right" Bush feels a prosecutor need to look into possible discrepancies with 911 call.

For fucks sake, they couldn't find any evidence of wrong doing. You are going to hang a case on a guy's screw up with time. I'm not even saying he didn't have a hand in her condition, but they have nothing! I screw up timing constantly and that's not even under pressure, so you are going to try and hang this guy on this thin basis because you couldn't get your way before. If something worthwhile comes up fine, but otherwise stop fishing.

I got a sneaking suspicion there are other people still alive who need this kind of personal attention

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home