Thursday, June 16, 2005

Molester

I know, you think I am talking about Jacko, but nope. I saw the Yahoo headline: Calif. man may have molested thousands And I said, well yea, but they just acquitted him. Ooops, wrong pervert .

Here is your definition of a predator. This guy benefitted from the lack of information flowing between law enforcement whether due to technological limitations or otherwise. This piece of shit has been able to be fairly active for 30 odd years. It will be interesting to see what the Police come up with when they start to go over the records he kept and determine if they are fantasy or reality. I was thinking that someone should just kill him if his list is even a tenth accurate. I had a change in heart though, I think the inmates in prison will show Short Eyes here a lot of love. Enjoy the butt raping you sick fuck, you earned it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home