Monday, May 23, 2005

Back in the Saddle

Well after a long layoff I should get back at it here. Was buried at work with getting stuff ready to send with my team to ICSC which is big retail commercial real estate convention in Vegas. Now that's over it's back to life as usual...

Some Thoughts for the Day

You Will Know us by the Trail of Perfume:
People, be aware of how much perfume/cologne you put on. I was walking behind this woman today and her perfume was nearly gagging me and I was a good 25 feet away. Unless your goal is to keep everyone at restraining order distance from you, a little dab is just fine for a work day. Even when heading out for the night, check yourself. If you notice people starting to wince or their eyes water, you might want to go wash a bit off.

syllogism: Great word, but when mispronounced on occasion it can make me crack up. I've heard people drop an I/Y sound in there so it sounds like Silly jism. Now that lead my train of thought to Silly String. Imagine the possibilities if you Silly Jism was something akin to Silly String. If you don't know what Silly String is or are not connecting the reference, it's probably best not to ask.

It's possible that you might be an asshole if you have more than 3 bumper stickers on your car supporting the same cause. We get the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home