Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Adventures in Advertising

I feel a new superlative for advertisements is in call for:

Balls on Chin Good or Balls on Chin Goodness

As in Mother Lover's Sausage Rolls: Man, they are balls on chin good!

With the decline of the traditional family and other societal changes I feel that some of the old superlatives such as Homemade Goodness, Like Mother Used to Make and Old Fashioned just do not resonate with the modern consumer. Now granted this is heavily weighted towards the male consumer but I feel that this will reach some of the female audience as well. Further discussion on ad slogan for products catering to female demographic is needed.

This brings me to my personal ad, Engler, he may be wrong but deep down you know he's right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home