Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Due to Infrequent and Inconsiderable Demand..

I have decided to start writing in my blog again. Some of my friends actually enjoyed me frothing at the mouth over the past year. I actually enjoyed some of the inane things I wrote. Not sure how often I will get in here. I am guessing it will be a bit slack until after the convention. I have to stare at a computer enough for that as it is.

I read back at some of my old comments. I don't see anything in particular I would disavow at this moment but of course some of the rants are more over the top of what I typically think/say/do. Keep these facts in mind when you read the blog. It's not for kids, people without a sense of humor or someone who really does believe a Donkey Show is fun for the whole family. Even if the donkey is wearing a funny hat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home