Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gay Straight Man to The Rescue

My gal friends have come to enjoy me as Gay Straight Man (cue theme music..dunt dunt duuhhhh) I talk prom dresses and baking on Monday and watch the NFL draft on Thursday. They can drag me shopping to see bad rom com and yet I persevere. I am the ultimate bench player. I can run in and commiserate on how the faux finish just does not work on that wall or hang with the guys and bitch about the stupid bastard who called a jailbreak blitz without leaving a linebacker to watch the dump off to the running back.

Just in case some of my dear readers may not get the description right, it means I know what a stargazer lily is, understands some color theory and enjoys boobs.

2 Comments:

At 2:13 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

You are, by far, the gayest straight man I've ever known. Never change! And it's good to see you blogging again.

 
At 5:08 AM, Blogger Hezalin said...

You defintiely need your own show. Straight eye for the gal pal! Or something to that effect

 

Post a Comment

<< Home