Monday, July 18, 2005

Blatant Blog Ripoff

I took this from a friend's blog. Feel free to paste into comments with your answer. May take multiple posts in comments if they restrict the size

... smoked a cigarette - Yes, once fitting in with a bunch of chain smoking teenagers in Mexico City

... smoked a cigar - No

... crashed a friend's car - Nope, don't even like to drive someone else's car

... stolen a car - Big no

... been in love - Yep

... been dumped - Yea

... been fired - When I was 17, from Kmart.. that's bad

... been in a fist fight - Not since 6th grade

... snuck out of your parent's house - Yes

... been arrested? - No, but got busted for shoplifting when I was 12

... made out with a stranger? - No

... gone on a blind date? - No

... lied to a friend? - More like.. little white lie, but not recently

... had a crush on a teacher? - No, my teachers were all men, old or damn ugly

... skipped school? - No

... slept with a co-worker? - Yes

... seen someone die? - No

... been on a plane - Yes

... thrown up in a bar? - No

... taken painkillers? - Only when I was in hospital

... love someone or miss someone right now? - No

... laid on your back and watched cloud shapes go by? - Yes

... made a snow angel - Yes

... played dress up? - No

... cheated while playing a game? - I don't recall, but I'm sure I did
... been lonely?- Certainly

... fallen asleep at work/school? - Yes, more at work than school

... used a fake ID - No

... felt an earthquake? - Hell yea, I live in So. Cal

... touched a snake - I don't like scaly critters, so probably not

... ran a red light - Yea

... been suspended from school? - No

... had detention? - Definitely

... been in a car accident? - Yes

... hated the way you look? -Definitely

... witnessed a crime? - Last one I recall was after the REM show at the Avalon, a hit and run when a bunch of idiots in a Beamer sideswiped another car and took off

... pole dance? - Uh no. that would just be scary

... questioned your heart - More than I can count.

... been lost - Oh yea

... been to the opposite side of the country? Yes, travelled on East Coast more than a few times

... felt like dying? - Yes

... cried yourself to sleep? - Yes

... played cops and robbers? - I don't think so

... sung karaoke? - Oh no

... done something you told yourself you wouldn't? - More than I probably even realize

... laughed till some kind of beverage came out of your nose? -I don't think I've ever had it come out my nose

... caught a snowflake on your tongue? - Yes

... sang in the shower? - Yea

... made love in a park? - Nope

... had a dream that you married someone? - No

... glued your hand to something? - No

... got your tongue stuck to a flag pole? - No

... worn the opposite sex's clothes? - No
... been a cheerleader? - No

... sat on a roof top? - Yes

... didn't take a shower for a week? - I think the longest would have been about 2-3 days while camping

... scared to watch scary movies? - Not scared to, but they definitely scare me

... been pushed into a pool with your clothes? - No

... been told you're hot by a complete stranger? - Nope

... broken a bone? - No

... been easily amused? - Definitely

... laughed so hard you cried? - Yes

... cried so hard you laughed? - Hmm, don't know about that one
... mooned/flashed someone? - Moon, yes

... cheated on a test? - Algebra in high school.. many times

... forgotten someone's name? - Yes, but fortunately not often

... slept naked? - Yes, but not often

... skinny dipping in a pool? - No

... been kicked out of your house? - No

... blacked out from drinking? - Yes

... played a prank on someone? - Yes

... gone to a late night movie? - Yes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home