Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The White Shadow

I have to say something that I never would have expected to say... I was frightened by a Maltese. Ok, frightened is a bad word, maybe startled.

I was out for my evening walk, in deep thought and out of the corner of my eye I see this white flash darting toward me. It came out of nowhere and starled me so I kind of jumped. Then I looked down at this cute little maltese. She apparently just wanted to run over and say hi.

What was funny was her owner apologizing profusely as if this cute fluffy thing could have hurt a fly. I felt like a idiot for having jumped as a result of this little critter but that's what I get for not being aware of my surroundings.

2 Comments:

At 4:47 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

Awwww, what a cute a funny story. Of course I am laughing with you not at you, heh!

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Hezalin said...

and here I thought it was a post about osme horrid 70's tv show about basketball!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home