Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Hey Kids..

I think someone should push to have Amy Winehouse host a kids show. It would work on multiple levels. She has a great voice and could sing all the old classic kids songs. She could belt out some new one's like "There's a family of rats living in my hair", "Janis Joplin here I come", and "Hotel Rooms Are Bloody Good Fun.

I could see the various characters that would stop by: Count Von Vodka, Princess Ecstasia, Boozy Hound, Snortalodadust, and Tweaker. They could Amy help illustrate little life stories, like it is ok to do a rail of coke off your boyfriends erect penis but it isn't polite to bite it then punch him and gouge him with your claws after he smacks you.

I'm thinking The Cranky McCrackwhore Power Hour would be a good title.

4 Comments:

At 4:46 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

I have this theory about her being a vampire. But perhaps kinky kids show host is more on the money.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Hezalin said...

I love you, I really do! LOL

 
At 2:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is Amy Whinehouse *confused*? Ok that person is all over the news here in the Old World too, but apart from being a fucked up junkie she doesn't seem to have that many achievements?!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Dixie said...

I am wayyyy behind on reading your blog but this post was the absolute best. Amy Winehouse is so batshit crazy and yet I still love her CD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home