Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A New Year Soon To Start

I've let this thing go for so long I doubt it will ever get read but it's fine to dump some thoughts.

Christmas is rapidly approaching and I'm just not feeling the holiday spirit. Of course this is the first year without Mom and that just leaves a huge gap. It's just not the same. I've got a number of other things pressing on my mind, and all of it has combined to shove Christmas too far back. I know I will have a good time with my family on Christmas, but I could stand a little peace of mind on earth. I'm looking forward to kicking back in front of the Christmas tree, that will help for a while.

Big things are coming up for the New Year, looks like it's going to be an exciting one. Good time to start something new.

4 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Blogger Admin said...

i am also optimistic about the new year...whats ur plan for new year? any resolution??

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Jules said...

and you thought no one would read it - the very time I get round to checking up blogs! Hope you get a bit of me time over Christmas - 2007 is looking very good for many reasons.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Hezalin said...

ho ho ho from your favorite monkey honey! or is it monkey ho? oh well. I hope your holiday with your dad is wonderful and peaceful, and things smooth out for you. I love ya, Lord Monchichi, I really do!

 
At 4:17 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

Clearly your female fanbase hasn’t deserted you. Good to see you were blogging again; I am too. I hope the last few days gave you the chance to relax, clear your mind a bit and find some enjoyment in the holidays. And I’m so pleased for you that you have such a great new thing happening next year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home