Thursday, September 14, 2006

Viva Las Vegas

Off to Las Vegas Friday morning. I love Vegas. For a short time. I could go to Vegas often but at short periods. Well, if I had money to blow I would go there more often.

Some people just hate Vegas. I love it. Vegas is based upon gluttony, greed, and lust. That equals fun. I live within the law and within some basic moral boundaries, and what makes Vegas fun is that you can lounge right on those boundaries.

Granted, the possibilities and degree of fun offered by Vegas is considerably greater with the money you have. I am pretty much limited to a short run gambling at the machines/tables, an evening or two out with the boys at strip clubs or a little of either and a show. Can't really afford to do it all. But Vegas gets more than it's fair share of people who can do it all and more. The suites at The Palms are the latest example of something for the person who can do it all.

Palms Fantasy Suites

Would I love to be able to drop $40,000 for a suite to entertain my friends. Hellll yea. That would mean I have some much money it's ridiculous. I love to treat my friends and these suites look to be perfect place for a party.

So, I'll be in Vegas to celebrate my Step-Sis' 30th birthday, and I will gamble a little, eat and possibly drink a lot. This will be relatively mild trip but it's nice to have the possibility of being able to do it all.

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Lydia said...

The idea of Vegas fascinates me. For the escape from reality and the sheer decadence for those who can afford it. I'd like to go there some day and indulge a little. Just a little given the modest budget I'd probably have.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home