Thursday, March 17, 2005

IF.. March 17th

Okay, to take a bit of a respite, it's time to answer some IF questions. Play along at home. That means post a comment dammit, even if it's just an answer or two!

If you were given a racehorse, what would you name it?
Beef. I need to explain this one since only my people in Paris would get this one. When Dunja, Lesley and I went to a restaurant in Paris, they had a dish called hamburger a cheval. Well cheval is horse, so we thought it was horsemeat. Through charades and broken French, the waitress understood our question on it and she told us it was beef, and that was just the name of the dish. The next day when we discussed this matter with our friends, Alexandra said "Maybe the horse's name was Beef"

If you could completely remove someone's vocal cords for a year, whose would they be? Tough call. I think I am going to have to go with Bill O'Reilly, I think he's become such a smug asshole. I think this would be good in teaching him some humility. If I was still sitting in my old desk at work though, there are two co-workers who would get this vote, since they are loud and irritating.

If you had to recall the worst date you've ever been on, which one was it?
Probably my first solo date, with girl in German class when I was 16. It started out good, then we deviated from plan and decided to go to beach. Well I started off going the wrong way. In my defense I would have eventually got to the beach, it would have just been in the State of Washington. Once I got turned around, the fun started again. Nervous with first date and inexperienced driver = potential disaster. I proceded to take a high speed left turn from the center lane when I almost missed a turn. Next, I almost rear ended a truck while looking for a parking spot. Then after dazzling her with my driving ability, I decided it would be appropriate to be all over her like weird on Michael Jackson. Oh, and after I dropped her off at her house, I backed over a curb. Bring out the gimp. I didn't even bother asking for a second date.

If you could be given the complete film library of the work of a single actor, who would it be? I'm going to cheat a bit and pick one living and one past. Living: Al Pacino Past: Gregory Peck

If the United States had to sacrifice one state, which one would you give away?
Once we get friends Carroll and Biz out of Mississippi then I say cut her loose.

If you had to eat the cooking of one person you know personally for the rest of your life, whose would you want it to be?
Mom, no doubt about it. If it's a non-relative then my friend Jenny who is a whiz at making new recipes and with great presentation, like Mom.

That's it

2 Comments:

At 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you were given a racehorse, what would you name it?

The same like you, due to obvious reasons :p


If you could completely remove someone's vocal cords for a year, whose would they be?


That of all female singers. Anf Tara's occasionally :D

If you had to recall the worst date you've ever been on, which one was it?

One with my biology teacher, because it was SO forbidden.

If you could be given the complete film library of the work of a single actor, who would it be?

Without a doubt: Jim Carrey

If you had to eat the cooking of one person you know personally for the rest of your life, whose would you want it to be?

I have never tested her food yet, but it always sounds and looks so amazing that I choose Christie.

PS: That was Dunja, btw :D

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the United States had to sacrifice one state, which one would you give away?
Once we get friends Carroll and Biz out of Mississippi then I say cut her loose.

Hey, I click on your blog link for shits and giggles and I find this comment. MS isn't THAT bad. I say fix the state government and then it will be okay. That being said, I am currently trying to get out of Mississippi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home