Friday, November 16, 2007

This Old Winehouse

I am shooting to get one or two new phrases thrown into the modern lexicon. If someone is staggering around drunk like a complete asshole then they are: "Doing The Winehouse" or "Chasing Amy".

Has anyone seen a bigger loser than Amy Winrhouse? I've seen someone comment that it is such a tragedy that such a talent is doing this. A tragedy is a bus crash that kills a kid. This fucking moron is shooting to be immortalized for dropping dead on stage from doing too much blow in between songs. I generally don't make light of addiction but if she is just all too happy to write a hit song over ignoring her condition then by all means feel free to drive right off the cliff shithead.

She has barely made it into celbrity status and they already need to clean up her image. I think they need to take advantage of her condition and work the lovable drunk angle.

I'm thinking of a movie where she goes to Iraq to entertain the troops. She does a rail of coke, drains a fifth of whatever is close and then stumbles out of the hotel looking to score some quality heroin. She then stumbles into an Al Qaida meeting by accident and all hilarity ensues. I'm picturing her chasing around these nefarious types with a empty bottle of booze in a Benny Hill-esque episode. I can hear the music in my head. Someone get word of this to Hollywood so we can get started before she keels over.

2 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more, Steve. She is a totally talent-free, celebral-pitted, disgusting waste of space, and I can't wait for the day where I will have to see her wreckage of a face for the last time underneath the headline "Amy Whinehouse: Overdosis!!"

Just another example of how sick our society is, making someone like this creature a "star" and beaming her into idol status for our kids.

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Lydia said...

Good luck with spreading the new terminology around. Hope you made sure to get the copyright.

But what really caught my eye is the reference to Benny Hill! How the hell have you even heard of him? Damn, that would have to be one of our naffest TV exports ever if it made it over your way.

So, as you told me you'd been blogging again, I'm going to be checking in regularly. I expect to see updates. So there. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home